Saturday 22 October 2011

The comments start ...

Thank you for the first comments on my blog from Steffen Itterheim and Deniz A. Soykurum Çetin. This was exactly why I started on this journey with this project. I don't profess to know the answers so building a community to help achieve my goal is appreciated and a real motivator.

Steffen mentioned considering Kobold2D (http://www.kobold2d.com) while Deniz suggested Gideros Studio (http://www.giderosmobile.com).

Both certainly worth a consideration so thank you for the input. Has anyone used these and how have you found them to work with?

2 comments:

Danyal said...

Good luck with the game, I'll keep up with your blog!

Kobold2D is based on the Cocos2D framework, which is a popular and stable game engine. I'm using Cocos2D for a project at the moment as well which has to be done by Christmas, and I'm enjoying it. I haven't seen Gideros before - thanks for the link.

Danyal said...

Sorry, just saw you've blogged extensively about Cocos2D! So you know all about that. A couple of other possible engines for your game are Marmalade and Unity.

Post a Comment

 
;